- Students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Persons with a physical or sensory disability will be given preference, however applicants in receipt of UA/UB are also welcomed
- Students must display a level of maturity which enables them achieve the required standard to fully participate and benefit from a training programme in information technology
- All students must be deemed suitable for the programme by FÁS and the centre manager, DSCFA written approval must be submitted to Ability Enterprises prior to the commencement of the training programme
- Students do not require prior experience or knowledge in using a computer
- Students must avail of the services of a P.A. if required, prior to commencement of training
How to apply
01Contact your local MSLETB office (to register with MSLETB contact Ability Enterprises). You must be deemed eligible by MSLETB – but you do not have to be receiving a social welfare payment.
02Contact our I.T. Department by telephone, email or call in. You can make an appointment to view our facilities & ask questions about the course. We also arrange course sampling days.
03For all prospective distance learning students we will arrange to visit you in your home to inform you about the course. (Mayo & Galway regions only)
04We will assist in completing DSCFA exemption forms & inform you on benefits & SOLAS training allowance.
05Download our application form and return it to Ability Enterprises - Download PDF here